Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 147 ~ Fall Allergies

I never knew how bad my friends back in Los Angeles had it when allergy season would strike for them, not until we moved to El Paso that is.  Funny thing, a lot of people move to El Paso to help rid their allergies, because of the dry weather.  I always have to be odd woman out!  (hahaha)

Nothing worse than feeling pressure in between your eyes, down to your sinuses and out through your eyes.  I can barely hold my eyes open due to all the sneezing! 

I am such a whinny baby when it comes to head congestion.  Don't misunderstand me now, I get my work done... however very slowly.  Oh well, nothing a netti pot can't cure.  (by the time I take allergy medicine I am already congested, not to mention that it takes forever to work.)  

Tonight on the other hand... my head has been taken over!  I feel like my entire brain has been sucked up and spit out!  At least it seems like it.  

Regardless... this most certainly does not mean that I can not maintain a positive attitude and forge forward.  And please excuse my post tonight.  Seems as if all I have done is babble!  I am not in my right mind right now and will make it up to you tomorrow.  (big smile)

Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway.  ~ Author Unknown


Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.  ~ Redd Foxx


A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.  ~ Irish Proverb 


I am thankful for my positive attitude.

Blessings to all!!


218 days / 31 weeks to go...





All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: