Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 502 ~ Support EachOther (XV)

"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ...." (2Peter 3:18a) 
  • You can't say anything negative about your husband . . . to your husband . . . or to anyone else, about your husband.
  • Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband . . . to your husband . . . and to someone else, about your husband!
Sometimes we live so close to our spouse that we fail to see him as others do; we only see our husband's faults. But take a step back. Perhaps he is growing spiritually in ways you have failed to appreciate. How can you encourage his growth in a fresh, new way? Remember—your husband is accountable to God for his spiritual development. You are accountable to God to encourage and not hinder that growth.
Can you identify an area of spiritual strength in your husband? Does he pray or read his Bible regularly? Does he like to read about or discuss spiritual matters? Does he go to church with you? Is he a spiritual leader? What do others say about him? If you can identify a specific area, praise him for that. If not, pray earnestly that God will work in his heart, and watch for signs of spiritual growth in the future.  
Day 15 ! . . .    
I'm going to keep this simple and not let it get too wordy.  

One thing I must say about my spiritual growth...
My husband has been by my side the entire way!!


I feel so blessed to have a husband that is so supportive.
He cheers for me from the sidelines the enire way.

He has supported my continued involvement in our Church...

He supports my every decision when it comes to the betterment of my psyche...
He even supports me with my decision to start a not for profit corporation to help others.

My husband may not be as involved as I am in my ventures...

However, that does not mean that he is not by my side...
Furthermore, as time goes on and The Blessed Spoon grows and other projects come about...
I am positive that my husband will be by my side,
and more and more involved.

[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..
... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: