Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 116 ~ Thank You A Million Ways

I wanted to take this time tonight to say how thankful I am for those who call yourselves my friends and my family.

I know that at times I may come across rather brash when it comes to my family... regardless, I am who I am partly because of my experiences and interactions with others.

I am so thankful for who I am, and for those who have shared moments in my life with me.

I can not say it any better, as you too will read in the the first quote I came across [earlier today]...

Family isn't always blood.  It's the people in your life who want you in their life.  The ones who accept you for who you are.  The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what.    ~  Unknown

I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.         ~ G.K. Chesterton

I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.         ~ E. E. Cummings 

The six most important words: I admit I made a mistake. The five most important words: You did a good job. The four most important words: What is YOUR opinion? The three most important words: If you please. The two most important words: Thank You. The one most important word: We. The least important word: I.       ~ Unknown


Blessings to all!!


249 days to go...



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: