Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 126 ~ One Chance At Life

If you thought yesterday was a day for quotes presenting themselves... well you haven't heard anything yet.  

I really can't believe it! ... and find myself compelled to share this experience with you mostly because of the positive feelings I am being presented with..

If I was asked for three quotes that would help any person in most situations, I would most definitely share these with you!  The three following quotes presented themselves at a most opportune time...  seems as if the moment my "happy" monitor starts to dim, positive words come my way and re-energize me!!   ... 

  • Walk a mile in my shoes, see what I see, hear what I hear, feel what I feel...  THEN maybe you'll understand why I do what I do...  'til then don't judge me..  ~author unknown 
  • You are grown up now!  You can do anything you want to do.  Whenever you do what pleases you, wonderful things occur.  It is a way of being nurturing to yourself, and as you do so, you find more fun in your world.  You are allowed to have more fun.  The more fun you have, the more other people love you.    ~Louise L. Hay
  • When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.  ~author unknown


Today I AM FINALLY moving forward.  I know what I want and I am going for it. Now, more than ever, I understand ... I believe with all of my core that I have one chance of making this right... and I can not waste any more time... I have so much to do!    I am so excited and can not wait to see all my dreams come to life!!  

My goal... which will assist in making all my other goals come true... 
to do better today than I did yesterday... and whatever I don't finish today... I can do better tomorrow!

Blessings to all!!


239 days to go...


PS... A shout out to my nephew... he and his wife just welcomed their third little boy into the world today!!  May God continue to bless them and their family!


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

1 comment:

laruzzia said...

You are so right, it seems that everyday that I read your blog, I feel as ou are teaching me all over again. And you couldn't be more right. Thank You!!!