Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 544 ~ Top Seven of December, #6

Twenty-two days until Christmas!  Oh my!!


I think I am going to do something different on my blog for December all together.
  1. Last year I did the 12 days of Christmas, which I will do again starting the 14th- which I am sure doesn't make any sense starting on the 14th that is, but if you count the 14th, then the 25th is the twelth day.
  2. This year I was invited to write four posts the #IAS, Doug Bender's book Live Second: 365 Ways to Make Jesus First  from December 9th through the 12th . .
  3. Soooo. . .  I have decided that throught the 8th I would share the top Seven things I love about December . . . 
  4. And for the last six days of the year, a look back at 2012. 

Top 7 things I love about December . . .


Number six . . .
lights!!
isn't it nice when everyone clears their yard?

Number seven . . .
table decorations!!
such beautiful decor... and red... my favorite color!!


For seven days you shall keep the feast to the LORD your God at the place that the LORD will choose, because the LORD your God will bless you in all your produce and in all the work of your hands, so that you will be altogether joyful.  ~ Deutronomy 16:15 

I think I see another challenge off in the near distance. . . 
December 9th - 15th




[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: