Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 542 ~ Suzy Toronto's [last] Message for December


WOW!!  We made it!!  I made it!!  It is December and lived to see it.  I am totally having fun here, even though there's a lot of truth to what I said.

Decorations out. . .  check.
Lights up . . . check.
Presents bought . . . working on it.
So... back to the subject at hand... let's do a recap here...
January's message...This above all:  to thine ownself be true.
February's message... Keep  your eye on the goal, and don't let anything distract you.
March 2012's message... Anyone Who Says She Doesn't Need a Girlfriend Just Hasn't Found a Good One Yet..
April 2012's message... If you want rainbows, you gotta have rain. 
May 2012's message... Never underestimate the power of a "Hissie Fit".
June 2012's message... Wish... Hope... Dream... Then Make It Happen  
July 2012's message... Life's too short to wear Pantyhose!
August 2012's message ... Gathering of the Godesses
September 2012's message... Life Is All About How You Handle Plan B
Ocotber 2012's message... I May DO Foolish Things... but I do Them with Enthusiasm!
November 2012's message... Behind Every Successful Woman is a Substantial Amount of Chocolate
Now for this month's message...

December 2012's message:
~ Always Color Outside the Lines
As a child I was taught to always paint the sky blue and the grass green.  
I was told to be very careful and stay inside the lines.
Why did they do that?
Life is too full of possibilities to conform to unimportant rules that in the end don't matter.
Rules like these stifle our creativity and halt our progress to acheiving our full potential.
SO go ahead, splash violet, melon, and chartreuse all over your work . . .
splatter it on the floor if the spirit so moves you.
For now is the time to embrace your creativity.
Break the rules . . . 
and whatever you do, don't worry about staying inside the lines.
~Suzy Toronto 



I must admit . . . there is a sense of freedom when you let your guard down and color outside the lines!


What's coming up?   Hmmm.... 

I think I see another challenge off in the near distance. . . 
December 9th - 15th



[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: