Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 512 ~ Suzy Toronto's Message for November

Taking a day away from my 30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge to bring you Suzy's message this month...


Okay... I am not even going to start on how it is November already!!  It seems like only yesterday when I decided to share Suzy Toronto's calendar with you.  wink, wink.

And here we sit today... weeks from Thanksgiving and days from The Blessed Spoon delivering their first 10 meals!!

WOW!!

So... back to the subject at hand... let's do a recap here...
January's message...This above all:  to thine ownself be true.
February's message... Keep  your eye on the goal, and don't let anything distract you.
March 2012's message... Anyone Who Says She Doesn't Need a Girlfriend Just Hasn't Found a Good One Yet..
April 2012's message... If you want rainbows, you gotta have rain. 
May 2012's message... Never underestimate the power of a "Hissie Fit".
June 2012's message... Wish... Hope... Dream... Then Make It Happen  
July 2012's message... Life's too short to wear Pantyhose!
August 2012's message ... Gathering of the Godesses
September 2012's message... Life Is All About How You Handle Plan B
 Ocotber 2012's message... I May DO Foolish Things... but I do Them with Enthusiasm! 
Now for this month's message...

November 2012's message:
~ Behind Every Successful Woman Is a Substantial Amount of Chocolate

Everyone should be actively engaged in something they truly believe in...
I believe in chocolate.
As a matter of fact, I believe in excessive amounts of really good, rich, dark chocolate.
Besides, I can't think think of anything else that's not immoral or illegal that makes me as happy.

And now they say it's actually good for us!
So there you go... it's a green light, a legitimate excuse, PERMISSION FROM GOD to eat all the chocolate you want!
~Suzy Toronto 

Yes!  This is a Chocolate Turkey!!
All I can say it that I love Fall just as much as I love chocolate!!  Happy Thanksgiving y'll!!


I am thankful for November.

[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: