Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 522 ~ It's In the Air

"It's" in the air.  

{BIG SMILE}

Yes . . . the season of giving is in the air.  Can you feel it?   I can.

I love how everyone starts getting in "the spirit".

From here until the first week, maybe second or so, of January everyone is kinder.  Well except in the shopping mall parking lots!  LOL!!    Or does it seem that way?  

Is it that people seem kinder because you start hearing "Merry Christmas" or a "Happy Holidays" of some sort?  Or is it that the same people who normally say a "kind hello" are now saying something different and it just seems like everyone is kinder?

Whatever it may be. . .  I don't know about you, but I love it when "It's" in the air. 


I am thankful for kindness!

[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..
... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: