Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 526 ~ Life's Projects Update


Yesterday I caught you up on what we were all up to with the Blessed Spoon and how we were preparing {ourselves} with the Thanksgiving Turkey Trot Dinner Basket campaign.. . . .  today once again we have more progress toward our goal of feeding our first Ten Families.  I honestly am very excited!!


Now I wanted to catch you on all my other projects I am involved in.  

As far as my blogs go...
I continue to write on a daily basis on here, Took It. . . Making It. . .  Living It. . .  My Life. . .  I continue to chronologize my life on this blog for my children.  I share my ups, my downs and my successes and every so often, a let down.  I don't do it for attention, not at all!  I do it in hopes to help someone else who may be going through the same... or may feel alone.. I do it for you too.  wink, wink.

Besides, this blog I have my gratitude journal I keep online... I swear I don't do it for attention- I don't even go out of my way to publicize it..  Humble Gratitude is where I share what I am grateful for each day... to encourage others i being grateful!


My other blog, My LifeStyle ReDesign--- well I have highly neglected this blog.  This was a once per week blog on health, dieting, nutrition, health, from a forty-somethings, almost fifty, young gal , , , which has been since June since I posted.  Yikes!!  I loved this blog too... but that was right about the time that I started working more on getting the spoon (nickname for the Blessed Spoon) researched and was starting to get more and more involved in my church.  Although this particular blog has reached a stale mate at present time, I would think that the trade off has been worth it!!  

I am pretty pleased as to where I sit today.  I have a lot of great things going on for me and others and am very excited as to what the future holds.

One last thought, or request rather, , ,  please bare with me the next couple of days. . . I really want this Turkey Trot Campaign to be a  great success and do not want my blog to suffer because of it.   I want hard working families to know that their hard work does not go unrecognized and that their community appreciates their contribution. 

I am thankful for the hard working families in our communities-  
what a way to lead by example!!!!!

What's coming up?   Hmmm.... 
I think I see another challenge off in the near distance. . .

[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..
... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: