Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 541 ~ I Am Thankful For . . .


I am ending November on a grateful note.

Believe it or not (sarcasm) I am grateful for my life and all that I have experienced . . .  

I am thankful for all that I have and all that I have lost . . .

I am thankful for good days, as well as all the bad days I have survived . . .

I am thankful for all the friends I have and all that I have guarded against . . .

I am thankful for all the beauty I have seen in my life as well as the ugly . . .

I am thankful for lessons learned and lessons failed . . .

I am thankful for all the compliments . . .  the bad things are non of my business . . .

I am thankful for my husband, my sons, my daughter and all of our family who is always there for us . . .

I am thankful for this life God gave me.




This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.  ~Psalm 118:24



What's coming up?   Hmmm.... 

I think I see another challenge off in the near distance. . . 
December 9th - 15th



[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: