Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 530 ~ "D"(elivery) Day!! IT's HERE!!



IT'S HERE!!
All food delivered with love and care made their final destination(s).  
As a matter of fact I just walked in the door at 10:00pm 
Exhuasted needless to say.

I will fill you in on all the details tomorrow. 


the BIG DELIVERY ! ! !


I am thankful for all who donated ! ! !
We would not have been able to do it without you!

What's coming up?   Hmmm.... 
I think I see another challenge off in the near distance. . .


[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..
... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: