Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 520 ~ Be Thankful Everyday!

November is definitely the official month of being thankful.

I don't know if you've noticed... but at the bottom of each of my November posts I have mentioned one thing that I am thankful for eachday.  It is something I have always done however thanks to social media I've been able to share it.

I started a few years ago with my status updates on facebook, and last year I made it a part of my blog... then at the end of April of this year I turned my gratitude updates or daily gratitude into my online daily journal.  Humble Gratitude

I have made it an everyday habit to be thankful... come rain or shine, good or bad mood... I must write something that I am grateful for... everyday.

I do have to add that the daily journaling idea came from Oprah ... a gratitude journal.  She states ...
'As more of your thoughts and words become positive, you'll start attracting more positive people and circumstances, Michael says. "Decide today that you are going to reduce negativity in your life by getting rid of the 'don'ts,' 'nots' and 'no's'—the negative people, the negative thoughts," he says. "Get in the habit of appreciating things."'
That's right... as more of your thoughts become positive you will notice a big difference in your life... If anything you will start looking at life in a positive way, attracting positive things into your life as well.

You might think that this is a bunch of mallarchy...  but I am here to testify to you that it is true!

Besides... it is by far more positive to look at things in a positive light as opposed to being grumpy, depressed and in a bad mood. YUCK!!  Who wants to be around someone like that?

So I say... take more time in your life to be thankful, you'll be amazed to the wonderful things in your life.



I am thankful for my friends who believe in me!

[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..
... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: