Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 513 ~ Peaceful, Easy Feeling (XXV)


". . . seek peace, and pursue it." (Psalms 34:14b)
"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." (Isaiah 26:3) 
  
You're moving toward the home stretch of your 30-day challenge! Just a reminder of what you've committed: 
  • You can't say anything negative about your husband . . . to your husband . . . or to anyone else, about your husband.
  • Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband . . . to your husband . . . and to someone else, about your husband!
Before you consider whether these verses describe your husband, consider your own presence in the home. Do you promote an atmosphere of peace, or do critical words often flow from your mouth? Do you struggle with anger? If so, before you continue with your Encouragement Challenge, confess these sinful habits to the Lord, and determine to speak words of peace to your family today.
Does your husband bring an atmosphere of peace into your home? Is his presence a calming influence? Does he bring music, entertainment, books or people into your home that build a sense of serenity? Let him know how much you appreciate this wonderful quality, and support his choices.
If, on the other hand, he is quickly angered or he creates chaos rather than calm, ask God to give you an abundance of the kind of peace that will speak to his heart. Be patient and loving. Create an inviting atmosphere of peace, as much as possible. 
Day 25! . . .
I'm going to keep this simple and not let it get too wordy.  

Peace.  



Aaaaahhh.... The word is even peaceful.... p-e-a-c-e.  Nice.

Seems as if ever since I started this challenge that, for the most part, there has been nothing but peace in my home.

Does my hubby keep the peace?  Yes he does.  He knows when not to say some thing.  That is the most important thing to do when trying to keep the peace.

Do I keep the peace here at home?  Yes.  I can say that YES I have learned the skill of keeping peace.  It is more like knowing when to say something, and when to keep it to myself.

And I must admit that this challenge has brought much peace to my life.

More like . . .  a peaceful, easy feeling.


I am thankful for Fall.

[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..
... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: