Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 539 ~ Friendships & Marriages

As I am sure that you have gathered by now. . .  I haven't been feeling too hot this week.  Gosh darn allergies!!  I guess I should be grateful that up until we moved to this part of the country I never knew what allergies were like.  

One word . . . YUCK!

Yes . . . my butt was handed to me on a platter this week and was not even able to handle day light let alone sitting in front of my lap top. . .  it took all of my energy to post what I did end up posting!  lol!  Call me wimp if you want. . . I don't care . . . I felt like crap and was barely able to  keep my eyes open, let alone take my Calley-girl to school each morning.

Ok . . .  enough venting and whining.  Big smile.

Needless to say that when I wasn't sleeping or blowing my nose, my thoughts were getting the best of me.  Maybe not getting the best of me. . . let's just say that the subject matter was very thought provoking.

I thought about "friendships" . . . 

This can be a subject that can take you through thick or thin . . .  better or worse . . .  in sickness or in health . . . 'bad hair' days . . . 'best news in the world' days . . . 'best day in my life' days . . . 'heart ache' days . . . 'break-up' days . . . 'love at first sight' days . . .  as well as all the 'you can count on me' days . . . and 'I need a friend' days.

Almost sounds like 'vows,' doesn't it?

Friendships can be like marriages . . . just as complicated and just as rewarding.

more on this tomorrow . . .   


I am thankful for the handful of good friends in my life!!




What's coming up?   Hmmm.... 

I think I see another challenge off in the near distance. . . 
December 9th - 15th


[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: