Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 535 ~ 'Tis the Season?


It's officially the "Christmas season" or as some may refer to it as the "Holiday season".  

We . . . my husband, daughter and I actually spent most of our day watching Christmas movies... thank you Hallmark channel.  wink, wink.  
The only thing I can say is that I wish Christmas miracles or the Christmas Spirit would happen just as they do in the movies.

As we sat back and watched the movies, my heart couldn't help but to get so full of love. . . let alone the feeling of hope, love, and dreams that overtakes me us all.  Funny, while I sit and get "into" the movie(s) and cry [of course] my husband teases me because my little chin quivers as I start to get emotional.  What a way to ruin the moment!  LOL!
As far as I am concerned, Dino can make fun of my little chin all he wants . . . I will continue to watch sweet movies and feel the moment . . . how else would one enjoy a good Christmas movie?  wink, wink.

BUT . . . 

We wouldn't have any of this . . .

We have to stop, look and think. . .  all the planning, shopping, cheer, giving, wishing, cooking and receiving did not come about just like that. . .  let's all remember the reason for this season . . .

I am thankful for a good Christmas movie!!


What's coming up?   Hmmm.... 
I think I see another challenge off in the near distance. . .


[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..
... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

1 comment:

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Love those old movies! They make everything seem so magical and lovely.