Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 536 ~ What's Next? . . . In the Near Distance


Sooooo . . . At the bottom of my more recent posts I have left you a teaser per say- "What's coming up?   Hmmm.... I think I see another challenge off in the near distance. "

So here are the details.  

On June 19th I started to write about a challenge I was participating in... "I Am Second 22 Day Challenge" . . . a life altering challenge.

In October I was contacted by Doug Bender (Doug is part of the I Am Second movement and has shared part of his life's struggles and how he discovered God- you can click on his name to find out more about him).  Doug had read my blog and saw that I shared my challenge on my blog.

Doug shared with me that he wrote a book for the I Am Second movement and it is being published- Live Second: 365 Ways to Make Jesus First   The book will be available at all books stores and online week of December 9th.

Doug asked me to read and blog about this book that same week.

After reading what I have written thus far, I see that this is not a challenge, nor is it a review-  I'll be writing four posts that week, sharing my thoughts, experiences and how I Am Second.

As cheesy as this may sound, I am honored to have been asked to do this.

Thank you Doug for reading my blog and asking me to participate.  I am looking forward to it.

I am thankful for good books!!


What's coming up?   Hmmm.... 
I think I see another challenge off in the near distance. . . December 9th - 15th


[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: