Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 238 ~ February's Message


One month down, eleven to go.  

Isn't that just how each year starts off?  I don't know why, but it seems that most of us do it.  The first of February gets here, and we can't believe how quickly we went through January.

How well did January go for you?  I would have to say that I am off to a great start!  At least that is what I am telling myself.  

No.. but seriously now... it did go pretty well.  I have been staying positive.  Blogging continues to be a great addition to my life (even though at times it seems to consume my life.)  But all in all I think I did pretty well following through with  Suzy Toronto ©  message I shared with you last month.  To catch up on January's message click here.

This month's message just builds on the last.  It just goes hand in hand with what my goals are for myself.  I'm pretty sure that you will not only like it, but will agree with me as well.
February 2012's message:
~ Never Give Up on Your Dreams
You can do this!  I have faith in you.  Faith in your knowledge... faith in your skills... faith in your determination.
Keep your eye on the goal, and don't let anything distract you.  You are in control of your destiny, and you can make anything happen.  Believe in the power of your dreams, and don't settle for anything less.
It you ever doubt yourself, just remember... I believe in you.  Always have, always will.  And don't ever forget it!
~  Suzy Toronto 

I am really starting to really like Suzy more and more!  

Suzy... Thank you for not only being inspirational, but motivational as well!  Cheers!  

I CAN DO IT!!  SO CAN YOU!!

Blessings to all!!

127 days / 18 weeks to go...

PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshine(s).

Images courtesy of google images.

No comments: