Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 240 ~ I Am Blessed to be Known As "Mom"...

I am blessed to be known as "mom" to three great people.  I am very proud of the man my twenty-four year old son is becoming, as I am of my twenty-one year old... and rounding up my trio is my little girl, who at the age of five gives attitude like a twenty year old!  wink, wink  No.  Seriously now, she is a blessing in my life.  All three of my children are a blessing in my life.

After a touching conversation with my eldest, I have really come to really understand that no matter how old my children get... they will never stop being my babies.  I love my children even more than the day they were each born ... and that is not to say that I loved them less by comparison..


I am going to take each day as a mom as it comes, savoring each moment that blesses me.  As time has already proven to me, I must treasure all moments good and bad... because before we know it, time comes, time goes, our children grown, our children start a life of their own.
I want to be a better person so one day my children will be proud to say I am their mother.  ~Carla Barila Karam

Blessings to all!!

125 days to go...

PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshine(s).

Images property of Carla Barila Karam and Taking Back My Life ~ Making It My Own... all copyright laws apply.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

A lovely post Carla. My children also bring me great joy. we are so blessed.