Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 243 ~ 25 Things You May Not Know About Me


  1. I  love  Love  L O V E  Sushi... especially making it at home!
  2. I would love to have a pig as a pet one day.
  3. I love growing fresh herbs, fruits, vegies, etc...
  4. One day I would love to have all sorts of fruit trees on my property.
  5. I would love to have a restaurant one day.
  6. I have four tattoos. 
  7. I can fix almost anything in my home and am not afraid to use power tools.
  8. There's a place for everything, and everything has its place.
  9. I don't drive fast, I just like getting from point A to point B without ridiculousness!
  10. My car must remain clean... that means take your trash with you.  and do not even think about lighting up a cigarette!
  11. Escalator or Stairs?   Stairs
  12. Beach or Lake?   Beach ... Lake... both?  although I do prefer the beach.
  13. Dogs or Cats?   Dogs!  I have four.   (big smile)
  14. Fresh or canned?   Fresh all the way.  Organic if possible.
  15. Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?   Summers in California and Fall in Texas.

  16. In my home...   Neutral walls or Colored walls?   Colored - Red is my favorite color
  17. Call a contractor or DIY-er?   DIY-er  (big smile)
  18. Medium rare please.
  19. Summertime...   Margaritas and Tequila shots...    Winter... Martinis
  20. Fall and Spring...   Wine, I prefer a merlot in the Fall and a sangria in the Springtime. (nummy)   don't ask me how or why, it just works out that way - there's a drink for every season.
  21. I love dabbling in graphic design.
  22. Love crafting my own things.  If I see something I like, I make it.  Including knitting, crocheting and sewing.
  23. love  Love  L O V E  cooking for others... and I love trying out new recipes
  24. I love taking pictures!
  25. I have to make my bed every morning.

What's something I don't know about you?  Something I haven't named.
Dear Lord, I am so grateful for all that I am.  ~  Carla Barila Karam
Blessings to all!!

122 days to go...

PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshine(s).

Images property of Carla Barila Karam and Taking Back My Life ~ Making It My Own... all copyright laws apply.

6 comments:

Paula said...

Great post, Carla! What a good idea... we never really get to know each other in our "bloggy world." :) Something you probably don't know about me is that on my bucket list is to see a game in every major league baseball stadium. I am a baseball nut!! :)

Kaylees Education Studio said...

You lost me on one, I can't stand sushi, but a pig would be great.

Kenya G. Johnson said...

I'm following Kaylee with the opposite. You lost me on the pig but I LOVE sushi!! Yum. Let me see something about me - I'm afraid of caterpillars. I know silly. They stop me dead in my tracks. If had to be one of those dare kind of shows and they put caterpillars on the table in front of me, I'd probably flip the table over and I'd lose. This is weird considering as a little girl/tom boy I didn't mind picking them up and letting them crawl on me. The switch flipped at puberty.

Ashleigh said...

Ohhhh, tell me more about making sushi! Are you just making California type rolls (which are awesome) or did you finda place that sells sushi grade fish at a reasonable price too? YUM!

KG said...

A pig as a pet? how interesting!

You gave me an idea for my blog...Thanks!

Addicted to Recipes said...

I love this post! So many interesting facts about you. I LOVE sushi too. I love my garden and love experimenting with different fruits, vegetables and herbs to grow. Pets...well, our oldest is allergic to dogs and cats so we are a no-pet household. Which is too bad, there is something to be said about a pet. Thanks for sharing!