Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 266 ~ Through Calley's Eyes

Today, known as Wordless Wednesday to some in the blogging world, is when we have the opportunity to (A) share pictures with others, which then in turn (B) gives us a little break from writing.  And as you can see, I follow directions well.  LOL!   I just have to give you a little back story, that's all.

After being invited once again to participate in Wordless Wednesday,  I decided to take a break and participate.  

In perusing through my pictures, I came across one of my favs.. actually its a three picture series I took of ... yes you guessed it .. my little Calley-girl.

Since the moment she was born, my daughter has shown me that she is fearless and very, very curious!  Not too long before I took these pictures, I found her crouched down and investigating something.  I discovered she was playing with a bug!  YIKES!!  LOL!  Nothing her mother would ever do, that's for sure!!



  

To see life through my daughter's eyes is like I am rediscovering the world for the first time all over again!  ~  Carla Barila Karam



Blessings to all!!

PSS... My heart goes out to Davey Jones' family... My tribute to my childhood "Tiger Beat" crush, the day after tomorrow.

99 days / 14 weeks to go...

PS... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Some images courtesy of google images.  Others are marked accordingly, and are property of Carla Barila Karam and Taking Back Life ~ Making It My Own, this blog.   All U.S Copyright laws apply.  ©

3 comments:

Becky Jane said...

There's something magical about little girls and butterflies!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! Love the pictures :)

Leigh @ OneandOneEqualsTwinFun said...

Wow - those last two pictures are especially great! Thanks for sharing them!
Leigh @ oneandoneequalstwinfun.com