Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 263 ~ Each Day I Am Thankful for...

I don't know what made me think of this, but I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me.  Oh, sure, I do not mind an occasional stay strong, or I could not imagine what you are going through, and possibly a my heart goes out to you.  After all, I know that I am sharing with you some personal thoughts, my trials and tribulations that I have survived, as well as troubled times I may be struggling with at the moment.


My motivation to share all this with you is not for pity, but to get my story in written format for two reasons... one... for my kids, a legacy of sorts... I want them to know who I am, what I did and why, and how I survived... and secondly... I honestly want to get my story out in hopes of helping another mom out there somewhere.  Someone who may be going through her own "troubled" times, or simply in need of a friend.

Even though I do not want people to feel sorry for me, I do not want this coming across as if I don't want your comments.  I love and welcome any and all comments.  Actually, I look for them everyday.  Big smile.  Funny.. I never know whether or not to comment back... so most times I don't, mostly because I don't think anyone comes back to read them... is that weird?  Come to think about it... now that I am writing this, maybe I should start responding.  At least the comments won't seem unappreciated or un-noticed.  I think I am going back and responding to all of them! ;)

I know I am going through a "troubled" time with my son(s)... however, I am also working on staying positive and being grateful for what people I do have in my life.  wink, wink   


After all, I do have you!
Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings... friends that turned into family... dreams that turned into reality... and likes that turned into love.  ~ unknown author
Blessings to all!!

102 days to go...

PS... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Some images courtesy of Bing images.  Others are marked accordingly, and are property of Carla Barila Karam and Taking Back Life ~ Making It My Own, this blog.   All U.S Copyright laws apply.  ©

1 comment:

Anne @ Green Eggs and Moms said...

I absolutely love your reasons for sharing your life. Helping and inspiring others is one of the best motivations you can have for doing anything.