Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 250 ~ A Night for My Calley Girl

I wanted to do one more night to my looking back on each decade I've been alive series, or at least that is what it has ended up being, by accident if you know what I mean... anyways...  

Tonight, I am going to be a mommy.  My sweet little Calley has taken ill with bronchitis.  

So tonight I am going to take care of my baby girl, and then tomorrow I will get back on track. 

As my children have grown, they have naturally grown independent... as they should... however, it sure is nice feeling needed once in a while.  ~ Carla Barila Karam on when my children have been sick and have required 100% of my attention.
I truly enjoy it when Calley gets sick.  She gets very clingy and loves to snuggle... therefore, I can finally keep up with her.   ~ Carla Barila Karam


On a quick final note... I reached 13,000 views and then some!!  Thank you... I hope I can help at least one of my readers.  Thanks for the follows, subscriptions and above all ... all the new friendships!  God Bless you all.

Blessings to all!!

115 days to go...

PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshine(s).

Images courtesy of google images.   ©

3 comments:

Inspired By Felicity said...

I know I'm 27 and when I'm sick I still want my Mom to be around to take care of me - i hope my daughter will feel the same way, even as she gets older!

-Pamela, InspiredByFelicity.blogspot.com

Inspired By Felicity said...

I hope my baby girl will never grow out of wanting me to take care of her when she's sick - that is one of the precious things of being a mother in my opinion

-Pamela, InspiredByFelicity.blogspot.com

Karen Dawkins said...

I hope she feels better soon! Chicken soup and hugs... nothing better!