Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 262 ~ A Part of Something Great!

As I read over what I wrote last night... I was reminded once more that I am truly blessed to have met all the people I have since I started blogging.  WOW!  Words can't even express how blessed I feel.  

I have received some truly loving, understanding, and supportive comments. As a result of reading other's words, I can't even begin to tell you strength I have gained.  Not only that, but I have met some amazing people, that I now call my friends.

Between my blogging, the wonderful people that are in my life, my blogging family and especially my friends... I am ever so humbled.

I have been shown some acts of kindness, that are unbeknownst to me.  I have never had so many wonderful people on my side.. so many wonderful people love me, I mean really love me... NEVER!!  I have never ever felt so much a part of something, something so great... a sense of belonging.  Never.

I have never felt so loved!

I can't help but feeling forever indebted.   As cheesy as that may sound, I can't help it.  All I know is that if any one of my family members, online or off needs a friend, lending ear, or a shoulder to cry on...  cake (wink, wink)... what I am trying to say, is that you can count on me!

Thank you Jesus!  For my wonderful family!!

I am blessed for the wonderful people that are in my life.  ~ Carla Barila Karam

Blessings to all!!
103 days to go...

PS... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Some images courtesy of Bing images.  Others are marked accordingly, and are property of Carla Barila Karam and Taking Back Life ~ Making It My Own, this blog.   All U.S Copyright laws apply.   ©

No comments: