Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 244 ~ My Top 10 Things I Can Not Live Without

  1. I adore my children!  Addison, Logan and Calley.  What I wouldn't do for you.
  2. My husband.  I could not ask for a better person to call "my husband."
  3. My family.  Love the family get togethers.
  4. A picked up home.  If it can't be clean, then picked up is second best.
  5. My art, my pictures, and my pottery.
  6. Music.
  7. Color.
  8. Sushi
  9. My cooking gadgets, pans, knives, etc.
  10. My computer.
What ten things can't you live without?

I am so blessed, for the paths that I have chosen made me the wonderful person I am today.  ~Carla Barila Karam
Blessings to all!!

121 days to go...

PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshine(s).

Images property of Carla Barila Karam and Taking Back My Life ~ Making It My Own... all copyright laws apply. ©

No comments: