Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 105 ~ Tender Kisses

After surviving the first time Calley had "something scary" wake her up in the middle of the night, it sure was blissful waking up next to her this morning.

As I felt her tender little kisses on my cheek, I pretended I was still asleep... and then before she knew it... I was smothering her with "mommy" hugs and kisses!  Just as I think about it right now, as my heart smiles, I do too.

This is how I want to start every day!  All the while I was kissing Calley, I couldn't help thanking God for being so blessed.  

Telling myself that it was okay for me to mourn the loss of my boys was one of the better ideas I have had lately.  For some reason it had a positive sub-conscience affect on me.  It allowed me to be okay with being sad, and then "starting over" per say today.

After having such a loving morning with my little girl, (which by the way I just realized yesterday that she will be turning five, three weeks from tomorrow,) I decided to enjoy the rest of the morning watching her play at the park... I even had Daddy meet us there, Calley was so surprised!  

I spent the entire day enjoying my family, even the little things in life.  What a beautiful day that God gave me today!  

Thank you God.  I am so grateful for the life you have given me.



"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."   ~ Albert Schweitzer


"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has."   ~ Epictetus


"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."  ~ John F. Kennedy 

This is the day the LORD has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.   Psalm 118:24  


Blessings to all!!


260 days to go...

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.     

No comments: