Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 110 ~ Finding Inspiration In My Funnybone :)

I sit here once again, as I have sat before speechless or rather thoughtless... trying to get inspired to write my post.  After all, it's not like I have a writer or someone telling me what to write.  LOL!!  I crack myself up! ~ and I am still giggling!!

I decided that maybe I should look up some quotes online... then maybe something would inspire me.  

I found one!!

As simple as it may sound, this quote really has me in thought!!  Good, happy thoughts!  

So, tonight's post will be short and sweet, so that I may be able to find my funnybone... only temporarily had misplaced it!  Found It!!


To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.
Reba McEntire


By the way... still laughing!   And, I love Reba!


Blessings to all!!


255 days to go...



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.  

No comments: