Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 112 ~ Through This Journey...

Sixteen weeks ago tonight I decided to finally put pen to paper, sort of speak.  

If I've said it once, I will say it a million more...  This has been an amazing journey for me thus far.  I personally feel that I have grown so much as a person, including my faith in God... all knowing that I have barely scratched the surface and all in the same, I am so excited to be where I am.

Through this journey, I have learned that the amazing group of people I happen care about also happen to have my back.   

Through this journey I have met some amazing new friends...  This is where God comes in... I have crossed paths with people, and have since become a part of my life in one way or another... It was all about being at the right place at the right time... Thank you God for everything... my every day... my every breath.

Through this journey, not only have I been blessed with having shoulders available to cry on, but my shoulders also have been blessed with a few tear stains on them too.

Through this journey I have realized that all of 'this" is not in vain... including those experiences behind my words... especially since I know in my heart that I am reaching out to people by sharing a part of myself.    

Through this journey I have found that my friends too have their situations to deal with... life happens to everyone.  Always know my friends and family, that my "shoulders" are always available.

Through this journey I have learned that I have so much more to explore and learn from.  Including all the bumps and curves in the road, as well as the straight ways!

Through this journey I have become more appreciative of my family and friends.  I could not be more thankful!  Well... maybe just a little...  (wink, wink)

I sincerely hope that if you are not able to go on this journey with me, that I in some way have been able to connect with you on some level.


Thank you God for everything... my every day... my every breath.


There is great meaning in life for those who are willing to journey.
~  Jim England


Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.~  Arthur Ashe

The feeling remains that God is on the journey, too.~  Teresa of Avila 

Blessings to all!!


253 days / 36 weeks to go...



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.  

No comments: