Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 89 ~ For Me & For Calley

Scratch another day off the calendar!  Can't believe we are already in September... before we know it Halloween will be here, and then... you got it!... Thanksgiving and Christmas!  ...and then the cycle starts all over again.

I know that I had said last Wednesday that I was going to start my Lifestyle Redesign on the first, however with all the preparations for the service tomorrow night and the graveside service Wednesday... well let's just say that my plate has been a little full.

Even so, I have been making conscious decisions as to what I am doing and above all what I am eating.  Being that I am going for a complete redesign, I have been making choices that I can comfortably live with for the rest of my life. 

Yes I said for the rest of my life.  Just like people sit there and reach for junk food or get fast food instead of making a healthy meal... I am trying to do the complete opposite, and teach my daughter to do so as well.

So as each day grows into a month, and each month then adds up to a year, I vow to lead a healthy lifestyle so I can be around for my beautiful little girl for many years to come!  

Calley, I am doing this not only for myself, but I am doing it for you as well!  And by the way that you munch out on raw broccoli or ask for a glass of water, instead of juice, I think we are on our way!!   I love you so much!

A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.                      ~  Author Unknown

And mothers are their daughters' role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.                         ~  Victoria Secunda

A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous...full of beauty and forever beautiful...loving and caring and truly amazing.   ~  Deanna Beisser



Blessings to all! 



276 days to go


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: