Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 85 ~ Making a Plan

Having to deal with death just sucks the life right out of you!

My new quote, written by, yours truly.  I'm feeling it right down to my bones.  I guess that's what i get for "burning the candle at both ends"... as coined in the early seventeenth century and then written in part in Edna St. Vincent Millay's poem.

It seems as if every channel I turn to has death on it (the tenth anniversary of 9/11 is around the corner.)  

As a side note:  All I can say is that... when I go, I hope it's a peaceful death.  I most certainly would not want to live in a vegetable-like-state, or be a burden to anyone.

Other than things that will eventually be Calley's... in other words, when I buy something of use... say for example pots and pans or a stand mixer... it will be of quality, like Calphalon cookware or a Kitchenaid stand mixer - only the best!... why, well... I know that I will get good use of it, and eventually Calley will too.

courtesy of Bing images
As I was saying, other than things that will eventually be Calley's, I am not going to buy anything else!  At least this is my plan ...  (wink, wink)  I will put all papers in order, and write everything down in one file for anyone to make sense of our family's assets and liabilities... and keep it all with my will [that I will eventually get to writing.]  I wonder how long it will take me to do this little project?!  (haha ha)

I see what my in laws are going through with trying to put Nana's life to rest... and I do not wish that upon Calley or anyone else for that matter!  Plus, if you think about it... there's something weird about going through someone's life and belongings who is no longer with us... a little on the morbid side, wouldn't you say?

Death is nothing else but going home to God, 
the bond of love will be unbroken for all eternity.   ~   Mother Teresa



 Blessings to all! 



280 days to go


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: