Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 190 ~ Our 2011 Angels

After watching The Year with Katie Couric on ABC tonight, I was left a little melancholy.  After being reminded of all the great, talented and innovative people we lost this year, I saw how our lives were richer because of them.  

Loosing both Elizabeth Taylor and Jane Russell, was like loosing two wonderful aunts.   Growing up to Jack LaLanne exercising on television... thinking that it was such a silly show, and yet somehow I  found myself exercising each time.  These are some of the many memories I have of these great icons.

Then there was Steve jobs... how blessed are we to have had him in our lifetimes?

All these people have done some amazing things in their lives, leaving behind legacies that generations to come will be able to enjoy.

I dedicate this post to all of them.



God bless.


Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.  ~From a headstone in Ireland


A human life is a story told by God.  ~Hans Christian Andersen 


For some moments in life there are no words.  ~David Seltzer, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory 



On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
...   two ceiling fans, 
...   our little girl we call Calley

Blessings to all!!


175 days weeks to go...


PS... I love and miss you boys.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshines.


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied.  All accounts herein are written by Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life.  Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

Picture credits... images courtesy of Bing images.



No comments: