Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 194 ~ Calley IS Christmas!



So far this Christmas season has been the best season in a very long time!  Calley, as you can see, is a enjoying everything Christmas.  We have baked cookies, decorated, wrapped some gifts, put some lights up, baked more cookies, we're learning one new Christmas carol each day, and baking more cookies.  (Big Smile)

I have decided that regardless of the fact that funds are a little tight this season, I was going to make it the best Christmas ever.  And as I take a moment to look around, all I see is the love around me.  Not only that, but I see Christmas.

No, I do not mean in the Christmas tree in the corner, or the garland by the window... what I mean is that I see Christmas flowing out of our hearts and into our lives.

Personally, I strongly feel that it is Calley.  Look at her.  I am seeing Christmas through her eyes and it is absolutely beautiful.  Takes me back to the way I used to see Christmas as a little girl.  

Funny, when we are out and about and we see a Santa out in front of the store, she says, "Mommy, that's Santa's cousin helping down here while Santa works at the North Pole."  I love my Christmas with my Calley girl.  I am truly blessed.

You see, I already have my Christmas gift.  Thank you for allowing me to see what I already have... a family I would not trade for the world!  The family I always wanted.





  
Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall." ~ Larry Wilde, author 'The Merry Book of Christmas'. 




On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 
...   six months of blogging
...   five rooms plus more
...   four loving dogs
...   three cook books
...   two ceiling fans, 
...   our little girl we call Calley


Blessings to all!!



171 days weeks to go...


PS... I love and miss you boys.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshines.


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied.  All accounts herein are written by Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life.  Some names may be changed to protect the innocent or protect me from the guilty.  (just kidding...wink, wink)

Picture credits... images are property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Taking Back My Life ~ Making It My Own.

No comments: