Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 441 ~ Wordless Wednesday...

Tonight's post is dedicated to my daughter Calley, my sons, my husband, my loving family and friends...

all graphics courtesy of google images...









all graphics courtesy of google images.

Here's to the four days {and counting} left before school starts... wow!  I'm going to miss my baby.

I am second..

[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  


Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of these verses. It always amazes me that a handful of bloggers (you at the top) always seem to post what I need to see at that exact moment!!!

mail4rosey said...

An inspirational Wordless Wednesday post!

Anonymous said...

Love these verses, esp Love never fails AMEN!!

Karen Dawkins said...

When I was (much) younger, we sang a song that says, "Love, love, love, love. The gospel in a word is love. Love your neighbor as your brother. Love. Love. Love." Too bad more of us don't live that way!

Blessings, Carla.

Czjai said...

Words of love and wisdom, truly heartwarming post. :)

Unknown said...

Yes! Exactly! Must have the love too, and man is that hard sometimes. UGH...cause truthfully, I am not loving anyone in my school district right now. They all suck! But I think I have faith that they'll get fired, so...I'm good :)

Christine D. | The Plumed Nest said...

lovely <3

Unknown said...

Those first few verses of 1 Corinthians 13 are so powerful. Some of my favorites! I love that song where the Brittish guy says them. Know which one I'm talking about? They sound so much cooler with him quoting them! :)