Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 429 ~ #21 of My 30 Days of Truth...

My 30 Days of Truth challenge   I will admit that I changed one question and changed a few curse words... other than that the challenge is intact. 

Day 21: (scenario)  Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour earlier... what do you do?...

So here I am with one third of my honesty challenge left before me... and let me tell you that the only thing that is difficult about this is being honest.


Not that I do not want to be honest, I really don't have a problem being honest.  If anything I think I am honest to my detriment.  Don't ask me if your butt looks big, please... you may not like what you here.  wink, wink.

What is difficult is my not knowing what colleagues (other blogger friends) may think of my more recent honesty.  

My last two posts have been a little heavy subjected and I am three days ahead in my blogging to sharing ratio... My blogging got ahead of my sharing my posts for comments on my favorite site (voiceBoks.com) 

What are people thinking of my honesty?  Have I lost readers?  followers?  or maybe friends?  I'll be finding out in the next couple of days after my posts have been read.  It's Saturday night as I am writing this.  Saturday in itself is a low numbers kind of day for blog reading... Sunday picks up a little and then Monday even more. 

...Then there's tonight's topic... this is an absolute no-brainer!!

There is no doubt in my mind.. I didn't even have to give it a second thought...As soon as I would find out that my best friend was involved in a car accident I would drop everything and go to their aid.

No brainer!

No fight is worth not being there for a friend let alone losing a friend over. 

Wouldn't you do the same?

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”
22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.  ~Matthew 18:21-22 (NIV)
Day 21 : (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Day 22 : Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
Day 23 : Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24 : Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Day 25 : The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
Day 26 : Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27 : What’s the best thing going for you right now?
Day 28 : Name a decision you made that caused a chain of events that would not have happened if it wasn't for that decision.
Day 29 : Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Day 30 : A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself
 Here's to 30 Days of Truth!

I am second.

[here's to you finding your... ]
Peace...

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

4 comments:

Mommys Juice said...

Still enjoying immensely. Honesty is a great thing!

mail4rosey said...

Yep, I'd be there too, without an ounce of question.

Unknown said...

I must have missed this juicy honesty! I doubt you'll lose friends Carla, not you;)

Jennifer Wolfe said...

I try to live as honestly as I can-with myself and others. If you lose people with the truth, so be it.