Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 122 ~ My Little Back Up Security

WOW!  and I thought I was tired last night!?   I am completely done!  And I mean I am stick a fork in me done!

What a day!  The Estate Garage Sale went pretty well.  All kinds of people showed up.. some were people haggled... others were sweet... some were sneaky... there was at least one thief in the house: two deck of cards and two pack of batteries were taken.  Hmmmm... I wouldn't be surprised if it was one person.  And we had security too.. three handsome bouncers!  My hubby and my two handsome brother in laws.  Whom both are great guys, single and did I mention they were handsome?  (wink, wink)  

Calley had a great time too!  She must have overheard my saying that there were items taken, because a few moments later I caught her asking a lady if she had paid for the items she was holding!  LOL!!! Too funny!

I've told you how much I love this little girl, right?


Well, my friends.. sweet dreams ... and in the words of my beautiful friend Jeannie ... "angels on your pillows" 

You cannot always have happiness, but you can always give happiness.  ~Author Unknown

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.  ~Robert Brault 


Blessings to all!!


243 days to go...



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: