Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 144 ~ Proud Not To Be Perfect

I don't know why I feel compelled to write and tell you this, but I will go with it... 

Kurt Cobain
I am not perfect.  I continue to have good days, keeping in mind that not too long ago I had my share of bad ones too.  I treat others as I would like to be treated, and I apologize as soon as I discover I failed.  I have made my share of mistakes and have had my own bouts with drugs.  But no matter what, one thing is for sure...  I do what I say and I say the truth.

I have my family's best interest in mind, as well as putting their needs ahead of my own.  I am a perfectionist and am a true believer that there is a place for everything and everything has its place.  I continue to work on the fact that sometimes things do not go as planned.  I do better at spontaneity, even though, at heart I am a planner.

I am a loyal friend through and through, however I do not go against my own values or beliefs for anyone, even you.

With all my imperfections, I am no one to judge you.

Who are you to judge the life I live?  I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be.  But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.  ~ Bob Marley


Blessings to all!!


221 days to go...


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: