Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 138 ~ Praying For A Sister's Strength

I can not begin to tell you how many times I have re-written "this" sentence in the last thirty minutes... it's stupefying!  To be very honest with you, I did not think that Shelly:s surgery [in the morning] would have me in such a head spin ...

I am at a loss for words...

Hard to believe ... I know.. but... think about it... when it comes down to it, my friend is having "brain surgery".  There... I said it.  Brain surgery.

I can not even begin to imagine what that really feels like.

It is bad enough, to be "the" person going into surgery...

How about being her sister?

Tonight ... I ask you to please say a prayer for Marlene... Shelly's sister.

Marlene, my heart goes out to you.  I can not even begin to imagine what you are feeling... 

I pray that, soon enough you can have your sister back... healthy, sweet and spunky as always!


Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.    ~ Matthew 7:7-8


 Blessings to all!!


227 days to go...

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.



No comments: