Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 136 ~ Faith For My Future

We all have good days, and once in a while we have bad ones too.  The thing is to be able to differentiate between the two... and then regardless, be thankful.

I know... you're probably thinking that life isn't that grand at the moment and the last thing you may feel is thankful or grateful.  Well, if your parents were anything like mine... and if you didn't hear it once, you heard it a million times... there are people worse off then us.

Some of us may want a better home, maybe a newer and nicer car... or how about those cute shoes you saw last week...  All I have to say it that...

At least some of us have a home, even a clunker car [at least one that is working!]... we even have  a closet to keep shoes...

The point I am trying to make is that I may not be in my dream home yet, or driving my late model hybrid suv, let alone buying the latest and greatest shoes...

But I do feel thankful for what I do have, as well as the fact that I am able to make plans and have goals to one day soon... have the house and car of my dreams! 

I have faith!

When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears
 Anthony Robbins


Each day offers us the gift of being a special occasion if we can simply learn that as well as giving, it is blessed to receive with grace and a grateful heart.
 Sarah Ban Breathnach 


 Blessings to all!!


229 days to go...





All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: