Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 135 ~ Happy Birthday Dean!

Well today is the day that I give thanks to Sally for not only having given birth, but to have raised such a wonderful man... 


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
A special birthday cake for my loving husband! Happy Birthday honey...    we are truly blessed to have each other!! ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


A thank you to my father and mother in law for having raised such a wonderful man..

I don't know...  but to say, that Dean makes me want to be a better person...

which says something about the man himself!

Thank you Jesus!!


 Blessings to all!!


230 days to go...





All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: