Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 140 ~ My AHA Moment

I'm so happy I could
jump on Oprah's couch!
Today I experience an "AHA!" moment that unquestionably made me feel good about myself... I believed in myself.

As the title of my blog suggests... for the first time ever... in my life... I felt as if I was owning my life.  I felt/feel like I am "taking back my life, and making it my own."  Seriously.  I had a moment where my past was where it belonged, and I was accepting it for what it was.  I felt, without a doubt that all I wanted to do and obtain, was and is doable.  I had/have no second thoughts, uneasy feelings nor did I question myself.  All my plans (dreams) will come true.

Right now I feel as if I could do or conquer anything...

Oh, how I wish you could feel this same amazing feeling.

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.   ~Abraham Lincoln

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.  If you want to be happy, practice compassion.   ~Dalai Lama 

Real elation is when you feel you could touch a star without standing on tiptoe.  ~Doug Larson

 Blessings to all!!


225 days / 32 weeks to go...

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: