Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 125 ~ Quotes + Timing = Messages

Today gave me what I wanted and needed... from the moment my feet hit the ground, I vowed it would be a positive day.


It was as if I was someone was listening to what my heart's desires were... they were giving me little nudges reassuring me that I was on the right path.


What put a little skip in my step was when I came across my friend's status...
"Courage doesn't always roar.  Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."  ~Mary Anne Radmacher
As soon as I finished reading this quote I stood up and hollered, "YES!"  It was as if something was telling me that everything was going to be alright... guess what... everything WILL be alright! ... because ... I will try again tomorrow.

As my day went on, out of the blue I felt my laptop call me and ... POW!  There was another message... another one of my lovely friends had the following quote as part of her status:  
When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.  ~Anthony Robbins
After reading this, a surge of energy over came me... it was like taking a shot of espresso in the afternoon, a little pick-me-up!!  What a charge!!  This came to me just as I was starting to slow down, and fade out.  Perfect timing!


These messages that were shared with me were better than any shot or cup of coffee, or my all time favorite, an XS energy drink!


I was amazed by the affect a few words can have on a person's perception of life, or in my case, completely fill my energy level up to high!


After a while Calley and I took off to run errands, we were having a great time.  Running errands with Calley is always an adventure... you never know what will happen next.


When we returned home, I was called to my computer again... and low and behold what do my eyes read? ... but Maria Shriver's post this afternoon...
Daily Tips for Life:  "Ask for what you want and need." - Billie Jean King

This was it!  All three of these quotes spoke to me today.  With everything that I have going on in my mind, each one of these quotes came to me at a particular time today befitting of my thoughts at that particular moment.


Happiness.




Blessings to all!!


240 days to go...



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: