Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 130 ~ Making It Happen

For some reason I have found myself sitting down at my laptop and writing my post early today.  I can't explain why... but regardless I am going to go with it and look at this as a positive sign.  (wink, wink)

It is a beautiful morning out, even though in about six hours we'll be up to at least 90 degrees out.  I guess I shouldn't complain... we aren't having floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, let alone freezing weather.  Not to mention, that I do have a roof above my head and that I have the cognitive skills to have goals in place.  
May God bless those who may not be as fortunate.  

I am very thankful for being able to enjoy this day and I look forward to what it has in store for me.  

Come to think of it... I need to make things happen.  

Don't make excuses. Make things happen. Make changes. Then make history.  ~ Doug Hall

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened.  ~ John M. Richardson, Jr.
Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.    ~  Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blessings to all!!


235 days to go...


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: