Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 484 ~ Happy Thursdays!


Seems like recently I am really liking Thursdays ... why, you ask? 

Thursday is the night that ladies from my church come over to my house... we pray a little for each other... we share a little of ourselves... how our week went... how we can help one another... and most importantly...  we share our great recipes with one another.
We talk about food... healthy cooking methods... and how we can better our lives.  

What better camaraderie can one ask for?

There isn't one.  Big Smile.  :)

I think one of the neat things about our Food Lovers group is that we have at least one gal in 20's, one in their 30's, another in their 40's, another in their 50's and one in their 60's.  I think this is really cool because we are able to counsel one another... while some of us have been there ... others are on their way.  Pretty cool, huh?

Day 465 - User Friendly Pasta Salad
So... here I go again... wink, wink... I'm thinking that Thursdays should be Try a new recipe day here on my blog... where I will share the recipes we are sharing each week in our meetings.  Great idea... big smile.

Here's to Try a New Recipe Thursdays!  Looking forward to sharing a new recipe next week.  Can't wait?  Then check out the link for my User Friendly Pasta Salad under my picture above. 

Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” ~Matthew 18:19-20
[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: