Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 485 ~ Challenge to Appreciate Your Husband

Well i didn't see this one coming...

I received an instant message from my son's girlfriend yesterday telling me that she had come across something on the internet and immediately thought of me and sent me the link.

Low and behold a 30 day challenge.  After I read the title I knew right away that it was not your ordinary challenge...
30-Day Husband Appreciation Challenge
We're so glad you've decided to accept the "30-Day Encouragement Challenge" to
encourage your husband! Your decision means that you truly want to be a blessing in
your home. This challenge will also result in spiritual growth in your own life.
We'd like to encourage you to keep track of what God does in your marriage over this 
next month. We hope you'll take time to share what God does in your home as you 
bless and encourage your spouse."

So guess what I am starting tomorrow?  You got it!!  I am always looking for ways of growing as a person, wife and a spiritual child.  What's neat about this challenge is that I get to inadvertently  include my hubby.  Big smile!!
His mouth[a] is most sweet, and he is altogether desirable.  This is my beloved and this is my friend, daughters of Jerusalem.  ~Song of Solomon 5:16 (ESR)
[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

8 comments:

Theresa Mahoney said...

What an awesome challenge! I am sure your husband will really appreciate this one!

Czjai said...

Good luck on this new challenge, Carla! Looking forward to your awesome stories! :D

Nicole Orriƫns said...

I like this! I sometimes have trouble appreciating my husband. I may take this challenge.

http://www.momfever.com

ReviewsSheRote said...

I'm sure both you and your hubby will enjoy this challenge!

Anonymous said...

Oh I so love this challenge!

gina valley said...

What a great idea! I'm sure it will cause great blessings in your marriage!

Life by Cynthia said...

Good luck on the challenge. :) Sounds like it will be very rewarding.

Unknown said...

It takes 21 days to develop a habit. If you develop the habit of telling the hubby how wonderful he is you will have an awesome marriage.