Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 500 ~ Time & Intimacy (XIII)


"I belong to mybeloved, and his desire is for me ." (Song of Solomon 7:10) 
  • You can't say anything negative about your husband . . . to your husband . . . or to anyone else, about your husband.
  • Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband . . . to your husband . . . and to someone else, about your husband!
The sexual relationship. It's one of those elements—along with money and children—that can derail a marriage through negative comments. Negativity destroys intimacy, but encouragement builds and strengthens the marriage bond.
Let's get practical here. Is your husband a "good lover"? Have you told him so? Be specific. Let him know when he pleases you. Most husbands genuinely want to please their wives, especially in this important area of marriage.
In moments of intimacy, do you find your mind wandering? This can change as you focus on something wonderful about your husband. Realize that your husband wants intimacy with you . . . his desire is toward you.

Does this area of your marriage need some work? Remember that this is a sensitive area for men. Be sure to encourage his lovemaking and masculinity in positive ways. 
Day 13 ! . . .    
I'm going to keep this simple and not let it get too wordy.  

I could not agree more that this is a sensitive area for most... sensitive and a little akward for most to speak of openly.- myself included.

I know this is getting a little personal... just a little - wink, wink.

I will say this... I need to make more time for my husband and make the effort to be on the same page with him.

What I mean is that I am going, going and going all day long.  I take Calley to school, then pick her up and all that's in between having to do with The Blessed Spoon.

{and}. . . 

My hubby is up at dawn and off to work before we even get out of bed; works for four to five hours; then goes and works a second job; and then back for another four hours or so... and gets home anywhere from 7:30 to 8:30 each evening.  The man gets home exhausted!!  

Calley's in bed by 7:30; I do my nightly blog writing and finish and Blessed Spoon business; and hit the sack by 9:00p

Hubby on the other hand needs un-winding time, a little time at the guitar and music mixer (he's always creating music- his second love ... wink, wink.); and then if there's a MMA or UFC fight you can find him glued to his tv chair! -  {and} really I do not blame him one bit for wanting to kick back in the evenings.  

SOOOooo . . .  as I said the hubby and I need to get on the same page or just spend a litle "exhausting" time together!!  BIG SMILE!!

On another note... I just wanted to do a little celebrating here... DAY 500!!!  WOW!! I can't believe what a great milestone!!!  YUP-PEE!!!!  

Here's to 500 more!!  

What a fabulous growing experience this has been and continues to be.  Not to mention all the wonderful people that are crossing my path.  Thank you for being a part of such a wonderful journey.

[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..
... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: