Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 486 ~ Trust & Love (I)

The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life. (Prov. 31:11-12)
To refresh your memory, here's the 30-Day Encouragement Challenge for the next 30 days:

  •  You can't say anything negative about your husband . . . to your husband . . . or to anyone else, about your husband.
  • Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband . . . to your husband . . . and to someone else, about your husband!

To help you get started, have you ever thanked your husband for choosing you above all other women? He found you attractive as a person, and appreciated you. Though many circumstances in your marriage may have changed, let your husband know that you are glad God led you together, and that you want to be a blessing to him for the rest of your marriage. Let him know that he can trust you to be in his corner.  
One of the best opportunities to express your gratitude is first thing in the morning. How do you greet your husband each morning? Is he confident in your love? Give him a "wake up call" that he'll never forget—a big "I love you" and an "I'm so glad I'm your wife!" 
Okay ... day 1 ... said and done.  
I'm going to keep this simple and not let it get too wordy.   

Even with all the pressures trying to make ends meet and everyday life... It is easy to get lost in what life gives you each day.  All I know is that I wanted a peaceful day.  So if Dean "vented" anything, I didn't engage.  I just let him vent.  I didn't take it personal.  I just acknowledged what he said, gave a nod of the head and went back to what I needed to get done.  I did get a chance of seeing him during the day and before I left I leaned into him and whispered in his ear how lucky I was that he "chose" my for his wife and a simple "I love you".  He then gave me a sweet smile and kiss.

We'll see where this challenge takes our relationship....

[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: