Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 18 ~ Let Go, Let God!

This has just been one of those days.  I am feeling really conflicted right now, and am having trouble getting thoughts down- and this heat isn't helping anything either!  Just to give you an idea, it just took me a half an hour to get just these three sentences down.

I just thought to check what today's verse was...

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.    Phillipians 4:6
by CBK
It never fails.  When  I am in conflict or stressed and worried, and I reach for my Bible (or in this case, I went online,) I always receive a message.  Makes me think, quite frankly.  Makes me feel as if God is really tuned into me. 

So instead of going to bed feeling this way and mulling over everything that is going on, and what I need to do to fix things... I will pray for all my loved ones and be thankful for what I have, and I WILL LEAVE THE REST TO GOD!

On that note, I wish you all a peaceful good nitght's sleep.

Blessings to all.


347 days to go!


PS... Food for thought...  Everytime I have whole heartedly left all my worries to God, not only has a beautiful peaceful feeling overtaken me, but everthing eventually worked out for the best.


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied without written permission from Carla B Karam- please just ask.  All views and feelings are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: