Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 22 ~ Keep On Keeping On!

by Master Isolated Images
Other than what's been going on in Carla's World (being a victim of the Blackberry Bandit, being bit by a dog, Week 12 No Car,) I would have to say that I have been feeling really good - both emotionally and physically.  

As I start Week 3 of my blog, I will have to say that this is the best thing I have done for myself in a very long time.  Actually, I can't remember the last time I have done something so healthy for myself!  I am actually sticking to it without hesitation, as opposed to not wanting to get up and go to the gym after the third day (just kidding- but you get the idea.)

I would have to say that as I get my day going, I am already wondering what I am going to write about at the end of my day.  I actually can't wait!  I allow myself to start thinking about things, but stop to allow my day to inspire me at the end.  I may have a few ideas of what I may want to talk, but in the end it's whatever comes to mind about how I may be feeling about life.

As each day go by, I feel a little lighter and today was no different.  I wish I had not procrastinated so long, however the timing could not be any better!   

I decided to look up Bible verses having to do with writing or thoughts, and once again I think someone is listening (or reading my blog) "up there!"  There it was, the first verse I come across...
How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and day after day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me?   Psalm 13:2  (NIV)
All I have to say is.... NOT ANY MORE!!  No more wrestling and No more sorrow (well, it's not gone, but at least it doesn't seem to hurt AS much)Are you kidding ME!?  I will not allow ANYONE to triumph over me!

Blessings to all!

343 days to go.


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.


No comments: