Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 20 ~ With A Little Patience (and Faith)

So much to say tonight, however at the risk of sounding negative by bringing up MY blackberry again (which BTW the thief is being looked at by the police detectives -YES I am filing charges!), Or the fact that I was bit by a dog for the first time in my life today* (My hand has bite marks and is a little sore, but I will be ok), I decided to look up the bible verse of the day to see if maybe it would lead me in a positive direction...
The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.                  Psalm 145:18-19
Need I say more?


I believe that the important thing is to be true to yourself, have faith and do the right thing... that and a little prayer...  How can you loose?  Good will come to those (me) that wait!

Blessings to all!


345 days to go!


Shelby Karam
* Now that the day is done and I look back on it... I am still laughing! What next!! I thought my little Shelby got out of our yard.. so I RAN off looking and calling her name, spotted a neighbor and approached their house and asked, "Did you see a little white dog run by?" She said no all the while her dogs were barking L O U D over our talking.. so Dog Lover that I am (very experienced,) I approached the gate to SHUT THE DOGS UP by allowing them to smell my hand so I could talk... I DID NOT go in their territory... and the BITCH (literally) bit me! LOL!!!  "Oh, I didn't know she would do that!" my neighbor said.  I was stunned!! I had never been bitten by a dog.. I KNOW how to handle dogs... Oh well.. It hurt more than anything because she got my knuckle, broke skin in a few spots, and now my hand is getting a little stiff and sore.. BUT I WILL SURVIVE!!   It was a great lesson for Calley.. she was so concerned for me.

By the way, we have four dogs and they have never bitten anyone ... I have a BEWARE OF DOG sign on my gate...    JUST SAYING!!


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied without written permission from Carla B Karam- please just ask. All views and feelings are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: