Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 333 ~ "Owie" Break...

I'm going to cut to the chase tonight...

While preparing some spicy tuna for dinner, I was slicing up the tuna... "O-U-C-H!!!"


I immediately applied pressure to my thumb... thumb is throbbing like you can not imagine!  Oh and blood is spewing out!  


I ran cool water over the slice... "O-U-C-H!!!"  That didn't work.


I tried to clean my "owie", grabbed a paper towel and applied pressure with it.


I remember I had this sealing powder of sorts for cuts and lacerations.  I figured this applied.  Especially since blood was really coming out.


I grabbed this box that had STOPS BLEEDING INSTANTLY! in big print and put it to the test.


Well after about five minutes I had the bleeding under control and the powder (mixed with the blood) had created a scab of sorts... stopping the bleeding.  Hence the brown lump of crud on my thumb.  ;)  It's the powder-scab.


Now if I could only get the throbbing to stop.


Well... short story long... lol... this is about as much as I can manage to type.

Blessings to all,


32 days to go...  

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  


Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Taking Back My Life ~ Making It My Own.  U.S Copyright laws apply.  © 2012

No comments: