Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 340 ~ To Our Moms

Today Calley and I were finishing off my mom's (mil) Mother's Day gift that Calley had painted for her, and we decided to included a bible verse.

Thanks to my friend... who brought it to my attention early in our search... we chose a verse in Proverbs.

But before I share it with you, once again I am keeping tonight's post short {and will let loose tomorrow night-  LOL!}...  I just wanted to say that I sincerely hope all our beautiful moms had a beautiful peaceful day, with all their loved ones by their sides.

She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.  She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.  Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:  
"Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."  
~ Proverbs 31:26-29

Blessings,

25 days to go...  

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  


Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Taking Back My Life ~ Making It My Own.  U.S Copyright laws apply.  © 2012 

No comments: